of Environmental Science
S.P. SINGH DUTTA
- Multiple abnormalities in Salmo gairdneri gairdneri Richardson from Kokarnag Trout Fish Farm, Srg., (J&K).
- On the occurrence of a malformed specimen of Labeo bata (Ham. Buch.) in the river Tawi, Jammu.
- Deformity in some freshwater fishes of Jammu.
- Limnology of Farooq Nagr pond, Jammu Part-II, Rotifera.
- Food & feeding habits of Heteropneustes fossils (Block) inhabiting Gadigarh stream, Jammu.
- A report on some abnormal fishes inhabiting the aquatic env. of Jammu (J&K State).
- Spongilla Lacustris (Linnaeus, 1758), a new recore from J&K.
- Diel variations in physico-chemical characteristics of water & Macrobenthic invertebrates in river Tawi, near Nagrota bypass, Jammu.
- An incidence of fish kill in Behlol nullah, a tributary of river Tawi, Jammu.
- A report on an Abnormal specimen of Puntius sarana inhabiting aquatic environment of river Basantar, Samba, Jammu (J&K).
- Abiotic limnology and some biological aspects of Schizothorax richardsonii inhabiting Neeru nullah, Bhaderwah, Distt. Doda (J&K). Some new fish records for Jammu (J&K State).
- Diel variation in physico-parameters of water & macrobenthic invertebrates in some pools adjacent to the river Tawi, Nagrota Bye-Pass, Jammu. Ecology of Zooplankton of sewage fed Farooq Nagar Pond, Jammu.
- A report on some morphological deformities in silver carp, Hypothalmichthys molitrix (Val.) inhabiting aquatic environments of Jammu, J&K State.
- An ecological study of sponges in freshwater pond of Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir State.
- Fishing methods employed in lotic & lentic environment of Jammuy province of J&K State.
- Hydrobiology of river Basantar, an important tributary of river Ravi.
- Melanophore occurrence in early life history stages (Periodization) of Mahseer, Tot Tor (Ham.) & its role in identification of the larvae inhabiting waters of J&K State.
- Biology of Indian Belone, Xenentodon cancila (Ham.) - a freshwater fish from Jammu waters of J&K State.
- Terminology of various morphological stages of fish larvae inhabiting Jammu freshwaters.
- Relative population Abundances of Lchthyofauna of Lake Mansar.
- A report on some Abnormal Fishes inhabiting the aquatic environments of Jammu (J&K State).
- Abiotic limnology & some Biological aspects of Schizothorax richardsonii (Gray & Hard) inhabiting Neeru-nullah, Bhaderwah, Doda (J&K).
- Morphological studies of Alimentary canal of fishes of lake Mansar-"Advances in Fish & Wildlife Biology & Ecology".
- A report on some Morpholigical Deformities in Silver Carp, Hypophthalmichthys molitrix (Valenciennes) inhabiting aquatic environments of Jammu, J&K State.
- A report on Abnormal specimen of Puntius sarana (Ham.) inhabiting aquatic environments of River Basantar, Samba, Jammu (J&K).
- A report on Teratology of Labeo rohita (Ham.)-an important food fish inhabiting lentic & lotic environments of Jammu. J&K.
- Dental Flurosis - a case study in three villages of Distt. Rajouri (J&K).
- Diversity of phytoplankton in two artificial ponds of Jammu (J&K).
- Diversity in Lignicolous Macrofungi of Bhaderwah Forests, Jammu.
- Impact of vehicular Pollution on Cassia fistula. Linn. in Jammu.
- Impact of Automobile pollution on Jacranda mimosifolia. D.Don. in Jammu.
- Impact of Vehicular pollution on some trees in Jammu City.
- Role of Waste Collections in Recycle of Solid Waster in Jammu.
- Impact of Stone Crushers Dust on Magnifera indica L. & Psidium guavajava L. in Jammu.