If a person has a bank account, then it is mandatory to link it with Aadhaar. You can link Aadhar card both online and offline. Account holders can link their Aadhar card with the bank account online through the bank’s mobile app or internet banking. The user should be registered with the bank for this facility. Here we are telling you some ways to link Aadhar card with bank account online and offline. Let’s know. Aadhaar Link Bank Account, face aadhar Download, download Face Aadhar , UIDAI, Aadhar Link Status Check
What's in this post?
In this way find out whether your bank has aadhar card link or not
- ✔️ Have you also given your Aadhar card in the bank as (KYC)..
- ✔️ Is your bank account linked with Aadhaar?
- ✔️ Do not panic if your Aadhar card is not linked with the bank.
- ✔️ You will be told in this article how you will link your Aadhar card with the bank
If you have not come to know yet, then by looking at this process of ours, you can easily find out whether you have aadhar link with your bank or not.
Have you ever given your Aadhar card in the bank in the form of (KYC)? Do you have bank account linked with Aadhaar? If you have not been able to find out about this thing yet, then you have come to the right place. Aadhar Link Bank Account face aadhar Download UIDAI
Link Aadhaar with Bank Account through Internet Banking:
- ✔️ You can easily link Aadhar card with bank account in this way.
- ✔️ First of all you have to login to the official website of the bank.
- ✔️ Now you need to enter your username id and password.
- ✔️ Under My Account section, click on Update Aadhaar with Bank Accounts (CIF) sub-section. Now you have to enter the profile password for Aadhaar registration. Now a page will open, where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number twice.
- After that click on submit button. When Aadhaar seeding is done, a message will appear after that.
Link Aadhaar with Bank Account with Bank Key App:
- ✔️ Banks have helped the customers by providing the facility of linking the account with Aadhaar on their app.
- ✔️ Aadhar linking has become easy through this facility of the bank.
- ✔️ First you have to login to your bank key app.
- ✔️ Then click on View/Update Aadhar Card Details option in My Accounts section under Services tab.
- ✔️ Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number twice and click on submit button.
- ✔️ You will get a message when your bank account is linked with Aadhaar.
- ✔️ You can also link the bank account with Aadhaar by visiting your bank branch or by visiting the nearest ATM.
- ✔️ First of all you have to submit the Bank Account Aadhaar Linking Application Form.
- ✔️ You will get the Aadhaar-linking form on the official website of the bank.
- ✔️ If it is not available on the website, then you can take the form by going to your nearest bank branch.
- ✔️ Then you have to fill the bank account details as well as your aadhaar number properly.
- ✔️ Then self attested photocopy of Aadhar card is also to be attached with the form.
- ✔️ After that the form and aadhar copy have to be submitted at the counter.
- ✔️ Here you may be asked to show the original Aadhar card for verification.
- ✔️ Once your application is accepted, it may take time to link your bank account with Aadhaar.
- ✔️ When the bank account is linked with Aadhaar, after that you will get notification on your registered mobile number.
Link Aadhaar with Bank Account through SMS:
- ✔️ Account holders can link their bank account with Aadhaar through SMS.
- ✔️ This can be done only if your bank provides this facility, because not all banks provide this facility.
- ✔️ SMS formats are also different for all banks. Through this example you can see how bank account can be linked with Aadhaar.
- ✔️ Type the message in this format, UID firstspaceaadhar numberspaceaccount number and then send it to 567676.
- ✔️ Then you will get a confirmation message saying that your Aadhaar linking request has been accepted.
- ✔️ The bank verifies the information with UIDAI.
- ✔️ If your verification process is cancelled, you will get a message asking you to visit the nearest bank branch with your original Aadhaar
In case the bank accounts are not linked, the bank account is frozen and many benefits are also canceled by the government. You will not be able to do any kind of financing transaction. That’s why it is important to link your Aadhar with your bank account. If you have linked Aadhar with the bank, then also check the status whether Aadhar is linked or not.
Sitting at home, it can be found whether Aadhaar card is linked in bank account or not.
First, know where to link, it is important that Aadhaar is most important
- ✔️ PAN Card
- ✔️ Bank Account ( BANK ACCOUNT )
- ✔️ LPG Gas Connection (LPG GAS)
- ✔️ Voter ID
In this way, find out whether the link is there or not and tell you that you can check whether the account is linked or not and in this way see all the documents linked or not with your Aadhar card.
First we tell the UIDAI ( UIDAI ), the official website uidai.gov.in should be re-served basis ( Aadhar Service ) is that by clicking on section based on the bank account of the status of the Options link ( Check Status Jump) and Check whether your Aadhar is linked with your bank or not
First check whether mobile number is registered in Aadhar or not, then you can check the status of link with Aadhar Bank
Register mobile number will pay OTP ( OTP )
As soon as you click on it, a new page will open where you will be asked for 12 digit number aadhar number, first fill the aadhar number in the given space. After that a correct captcha will also be shown on the screen. After seeing which one time password ie ( OTP ) will come on your mobile .
First of all, go to the official site of Aadhaar (UIDAI), click on the section with increased service, something like this.
- ✔️ Enter this way, enter the aadhaar number, after that fill the captcha on this side.
- ✔️ (OTP) After coming, you will see something like this, after that you have to click on the next button.
- ✔️ Some kind of message will come in which you will be written (Congratulations Your Aadhar Bank Account Linked) then you understand that your Aadhar card is linked to the bank.
If the account is linked then you will get a message
In this you have to enter OTP in it and then login if your bank account is linked with aadhar then you will get a congratulation message in front ( congratulation! Your bank Aadhaar mapping has been done )
In this way you will get information
With this, the information about the name of the account, the status of its linking with Aadhaar and the date of linking will come on the skin, then you will know when your Aadhaar was linked with the bank, the government has made it mandatory to link the necessary documents. ( UIDAI ) is a 12 number, it is based on biometric data.
Aadhar Link Bank Account Aadhar Link Bank Account face aadhar Download face aadhar Download face aadhar Aadhar Link Status Check Aadhar Link Status Check Aadhar Link Status Check
Aadhaar Link Bank Account, face aadhar Download, download Face Aadhar , UIDAI, Aadhar Link Status Check, Aadhaar Link Bank Account, face aadhar Download, download Face Aadhar , UIDAI, Aadhar Link Status Check, Aadhaar Link Bank Account, face aadhar Download, download Face Aadhar, UIDAI, Aadhar Link Status Check
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
Note: – In the same way, we will first give information about the new or old government schemes launched by the Central Government and the State Government on this website. jammuuniversity.in If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Follow Google News||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
Resident can avail Aadhaar Service by sending SMS from Registered Mobile to 1947.
Resident can perform VID Generation/Retrieval, Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Number etc. by sending an SMS in the given format to 1947 from their registered mobile number
Step 1: Go to the official website of UIDAI that is https://uidai.gov.in/ or directly click on the link- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile. Step 2: If you visit the official UIDAI website then you will have to click on My Aadhaar then go to Aadhaar Services and then select Verify Email/Mobile Number.