Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023
has been issued. Students of class 10th can now check and download their final admit card through the link below. However, if any student is not able to do so then he or she can collect their Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023 from their respective schools. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the 10th admit card on its official website- biharboard.online and biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. BSEB 10th Admit Card 2023 is available at the school login as well as at the individual login. To download individually students need to enter their school code, registration number, and the date of birth. To know how to obtain Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023 and more follow the content below, Bihar board exam,
|Latest: Bihar Board class 10th final admit card is availabe online. Download it online or contact your respective school heads to obtain the admit card for theory and practical exams.|
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023
Practical exams for class 10th are from January 20 to 22 and the admit card for the same is available in schools from january 10. The roll number, exam centre and exam shift details are present on the final BSEB 10th admit card. Bihar Board class 10th exams are going to commence from the second week of February. Thus, board has uploaded the final admit card online with all the correct details. To know the dates of important events check the table below.
|Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023||Important Dates|
|Dummy Admit Card||23 – 29 Sep 2019 (First)
14 – 25 Nov 2019 (Second)
|Final Admit Card||10 Jan 2023
(For Practical & Theory)
|Examination Dates||17 – 24 Feb 2023|
- Admit Card: To check and download your Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023 Click Here
- Admit Card: To check and download your Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2023 Click Here
इंटरमीडिएट वार्षिक परीक्षा, 2021 में सम्मिलित होने वाले परीक्षार्थियों का एडमिट कार्ड समिति के वेबसाइट https://t.co/DWlM2KTO4g पर दिनांक 16.01.2021 से 31.01.2021 तक उपलब्ध रहने के संबंध में आवश्यक सूचना। pic.twitter.com/molgKPoRQH— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) January 16, 2021
How To Download Bihar Bord 10th Admit Card 2023
Bihar Board releases the admit card online at the school login. However, as per the reports this year board is going to allowed the students to download their admit card online. So, have a look at the steps to download the admit card online.
- 1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of admit card available on this page. Please note the link will get active as per the official declaration.
- 2nd Step- Once you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
- 3rd Step- Here enter your school code, registration number and the date of birth in the space provided.
- 4th Step- After this click on the submit button. Your desired admit card appear on the screen.
- 4th Step- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card very carefully.
- 5th Step- In case of any discrepancy on your admit card contact your respective school authority as soon as possible.
How To Obtain Class 12th Admit Card From School
If you are not able to download the admit card online then do not get worried ask your respective school to get you to admit card. Let’s have a look below.
- 1st Step- Firstly, visit your respective school and contact the examination authority or the concerned person.
- 2nd Step- The head of the school or the principal can download their admit card by selecting their district, school and enter their unique user Id, password and the secure code in the space provided.
- 3rd Step- Board issued the admit card to all the eligibile students only.
- 4th Step- Get your admit card and check the details mentioned on it.
What BSEB 10th Admit Card 2023 Consists Of?
Bihar Board class 10th Admit Card 2023 consists of the following details. So, students have a look at the points as given below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- School Name with School Code
- Name of Student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Student’s Category (Regular/ Private)
- List of Subjects
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- Signature and Photograph of students
- Important Instructions
BSEB 10th Dummy Admit Card 2023
Bihar Bord releases the dummy admit card first followed by the final admit card. The objective of releasing the dummy admit card is to give the chance to the students to make a correction on their admit card before exams. Corrections can be made if there is an error in the student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, reservation category, gender, subject, date of birth, photograph, etc. Bihar Board 10th Dummy Admit Card releases twice a time. After all the corrections made a final admit card issued to the students online.BSEB 2023 EXAM
List of Important Instructions – Know Here
BSEB 2023 EXAM : Along with the admit card Bihar Board also releases important instructions for the students to be kept in mind on the day of examination. Thus, in order to avoid the last minute rush it is advised to the students to go through the instructions as discussed here.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry your admit card at your respective exam centre.
- BSEB 2023 EXAM The admit card consists of the details such as exam centre venue, examination timings, and the reporting timings.
- Go through all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and if you find any wrong in it then immediately contact your respective school authority.
- Do carry all the required items along with you at the examination centre. As borrowing inside the examination hall would not be appreciated.
- Do not carry any kind of paper, electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices etc along with you inside the examination hall.
- Reach your examination centre five to ten minutes before the scheduled time. Do not get late as this may result in the cancellation of the examination.
- Dress properly and give your best in your respective exam.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Here we have discussed some of the FAQ’s asked by the students most of the time. So, if you are facing the same problem then go through the content below.
Ques 1. I have lost my Bihar 10th Admit Card. How can I get the new one?
Ans 1. Bihar Board makes the availability of the admit card at their respective schools. Thus, in case of lost of admit card desired students need to send the application to the head of school with the proper explanation of the incident.
Ques 2. Is it important to carry the admit card on the examination day?
Ans 2. Yes, carrying the admit card on the examination is must for each and every student.
Ques 3. Do Bihar Board provides the Dummy Admit Card for the class 10th students also?
Ans 3. Yes, for the secondary level Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first not once but twice the time for the correction of any details mentioned on it.
Ques 4. What details can be corrected after the availability of admit card?
Ans 4. Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Reservation Category, Subject, Gender, Date of Birth, Photograph of a student, etc.
Ques 5. Can we access the admit card online also?
Ans 5. No, online admit card can only be accessed by the respective school’s authority.
BSEB 2023 EXAM Official Website- biharboard.online., BSEB 2023 EXAM, Bihar board exam, Bihar board exam
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
Note: – In the same way, we will first give information about the new or old government schemes launched by the Central Government and the State Government on this website. jammuuniversity.in If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Follow Google News||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
Bihar Board makes the availability of the admit card at their respective schools. Thus, in case of lost of admit card desired students need to send the application to the head of school with the proper explanation of the incident.
Yes, carrying the admit card on the examination is must for each and every student.
Yes, BSEB 2021 EXAM for the secondary level Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first not once but twice the time for the correction of any details mentioned on it.
Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Reservation Category, Subject, Gender, Date of Birth, Photograph of a student, etc.
No, online admit card can only be accessed by the respective school’s authority.