Great news awaits millions of eligible farmers as they now have the opportunity to complete their mandatory eKYC until July 31st. The government has taken a decision to extend the deadline for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme. This means that eligible farmers have more than a month to fulfill this essential requirement. If you are curious about your PM-KISAN beneficiary status or want to check the latest Kisan Yojana list online, make sure to mark the 14th kist date on your calendar.
The Indian government is expected to bring forth promising news for hundreds of thousands of farmers across the nation. The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, initiated by the government, aims to provide financial assistance to farmers. To date, farmers have received benefits through the 13th installment of this scheme. Consequently, farmers are eagerly anticipating the announcement of the PM Kisan 14th Installment Date for the year 2023.
- 1 PM Kisan 14th installment scheme in 2023
- 1.1 Overview of PM-Kisan Yojana: Official Website @pmkisan.gov.in (₹2,000 Installment Date in 2023)
- 1.2 pmkisan.gov.in Registration online- PM Kisan Status 2023( Latest News)
- 1.3 PM Kisan benefits:
- 1.4 PM Kisan Registration?
- 1.5 Registration through Android mobile?
- 1.6 PMkisan.gov.in Online Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
- 1.7 Documents Required for PM Kisan Registration 2023 – New Farmer Application
- 1.8 How to do Pm Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration 2023-Step Wise Procedure
- 1.9 PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023 Official Portal–
PM Kisan 14th installment scheme in 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was initiated on February 24, 2019. It is a government program that provides eligible farmers in India with an annual amount of Rs. 6000. However, instead of receiving the full amount at once, the government disburses it in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each.
If you are anticipating the release of the 14th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Yojana in 2023, it is essential to complete a crucial process beforehand. Immediate attention should be given to this process to ensure that the 14th installment is deposited into your bank account smoothly. Failure to complete the e-KYC process will result in the non-receipt of your installment funds.
Overview of PM-Kisan Yojana: Official Website @pmkisan.gov.in (₹2,000 Installment Date in 2023)
- The first installment, known as Pahli Kist, is disbursed from 1st April to 31st July.
- The second installment, known as Doosri kist, is disbursed between 1st August and 30th November.
- The final installment, referred to as Last Kist, is disbursed between 1st December and 30th March.
- A total of over 12.35 crore beneficiaries (farmers) are registered under the PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- To avail the benefits, all eligible farmers must complete the PMKisan E-KYC (Kisan Yojana E-KYC 2023).
pmkisan.gov.in Registration online- PM Kisan Status 2023( Latest News)
Recently, Deputy Agriculture Director Yogesh Pratap Singh said that from April 2023, all installments will be transferred on the basis of Aadhar card number. As you know , earlier all the installments of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana were given on the basis of account number.
PM Kisan benefits:
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The installment patterns are given below in the tabular format:
|Installment||Period of Payment|
PM Kisan Registration?
The government of India has made it extremely easy for the farmers to register themselves for all the schemes that are offered to them. The registration can be done in two ways. The procedure for each is given below.
PM Kisan Yojana Online registration 2023?
- ✔️ To register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, you must visit the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- ✔️ Visit the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the home page.
- ✔️ Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’
- ✔️ You will get redirected to the registration form.
- ✔️ Mention your Aadhaar Number, fill out the captcha code, and select the state in which you reside. Then click on the ‘Search’
- ✔️ On the next page, you will have to provide all the information related to your lands, such as survey
- ✔️ number, account number, and the size of the land.
- ✔️ To conclude the process, click on the ‘Save’ option.
Registration through Android mobile?
- ✔️ You can also register yourself by sending an SMS. Open the Message application on your phone type Kisan GOV REG <NAME>, <STATE>, <DISTRICT>, <BLOCK>. Send it on the 51969 or 7738299899.
- ✔️ Give a call to the call center of the PM Kisan on their toll-free number 1800-180-1551. After the call is placed, the agent will come to you and help you with the process.
- ✔️ Registration via a mobile phone app is also possible. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi app is available on the play store
Now it is not necessary that all small or marginal farmers should be included in PMKisan Nidhi Yojana 2023. Despite being a small farmer, if any member of the family is paying tax, then in that case the beneficiary will be excluded from the scheme. Apart from this, the farmers who have agricultural land but the owner is a government employee or the farmer gets ₹ 10000/- as annual pension, they will also not be included in PMKisan New Farmer Registration Form 2023 Yojana-from now on.
PM Kisan Registration 2023
PMKisan New farmer Registration 2023: Forgetting benefits from PMKisan yojana 2023 Farmers must be eligible for PmKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023. AS per the latest update farmers will need Aadhar Linked Bank Account for getting Rs. 2000/– instalment and Beneficiaries must complete registration at Pmkisan.gov.in (Government Official Website). Farmers can get their PMKisan Status on Dashboard by Login To their account @Pmkisan.gov.in.You can easily check your Installment Status by completing PMKisan Registration 2023 and get your pm kisan 14th installment.
Eligible Farmers as per Conditions mentioned under PMAY can easily register offline as well as via online mode. For Offline mode, you can register via CSC Centre and for online Registration, you must visit- Pmkisan.gov.in.
|PM Kisan Registration 2023 New Farmer Form Information List|
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Announced By||Piyush Goyal|
|PMKisan Scheme Last date of registration||31 May 2023|
|Registration Status||Available Now|
|Total Allotted expenditure on PMKisan Yojana||Rs. 75,000|
|Total PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiaries||More than 12 Crore|
|Beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana||Small and Marginal Farmer|
|Benefits under Pm Kisan Yojana||Financial support of Rs 6000 Per annum|
|Official website||pmkisan.gov.in & pmkisan. nic.in|
|Purpose||Minimum Financial Support for Small & Marginal Farmers|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Yojana Type||Sarkari Yojana|
|PM Kisan Registration 2023 Registration Approval Time||10-14 days minimum|
|PM Kisan registration 2023||Online via Pmkisan.gov.in & Offline via CSC (Common Service Center)|
PMkisan.gov.in Online Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana under, small and marginal farmers will get benefits of Rs. 6000 per annum, 2000 in every four months (instalment basis). As per PMKisan’s new farmer registration 2023, farmers must check if they are eligible for PMKisan registration 2023, then only they should apply for Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023. After Registration when your application would be approved then your name would be seen in PmKisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2023 and will get stating benefits under this Sarkari Yojana. For eligible, you must check these points-
- ✔️ Small or marginal Farmers can apply for PMKisan yojana 2023
- ✔️ Farmers who cultivate on another land can register at pmkisan.gov.in
- ✔️ Eligible farmer family income should be less than 6 Lakhs per annum or year
- ✔️ Before Registration, Farmers should make sure no one in the family is doing a Government job.
- ✔️ If a farmer’s family member pays tax then the farmer would be benefited under Pm Kisan Nidhi yojana 2023 or the New farmer form rule.
- ✔️ Eligible Farmer must have an Aadhar card number and a linked Bank account
- ✔️ For getting benefits Farmer must have his/her name in PmKisan Beneficiary List 2023.
- ✔️ Farmer’s name must be in the government’s data & have the nationality of India.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Registration 2023 – New Farmer Application
- ✔️ A farmer must have his/her landholding records.
- ✔️ A farmer must have Identification basic documents like – Aadhar card number or voter Id card, driving License, NREGA job card, and PAN Card.
- ✔️ A farmer must have Aadhar card-linked bank account details
- ✔️ A farmer must have his/her mobile number, and bank passbook copy.
NOTE: If you have these above-mentioned documents but in the printed form then you must scan them via a scanner App on your phone since you will need them for uploading during the Registration process.
Pm Kisan Yojana 14th kist date @pmkisan.gov.in – Registration Last Date
- ✔️ PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana New Farmer Registration Last Date 2023 is 31 May 2023.
- ✔️ First farmers must be eligible for PM Kisan scheme 2023 as per new Farmer registration eligibility criteria.
- ✔️ Second, then the farmer must apply online at pmkisan.gov.in or via offline mode- CSC( Common Service Center).
- ✔️ If eligible farmers don’t register on pmkisan.gov.in -Pm Kisan yojana official portal then the farmer will not get any benefits from the scheme.
- ✔️ If Farmer applies and their application is approved then they will get Rs. 2000/- three times per annum pm kisan samman nidhi.
So, without any further hindrance if you are eligible then you must apply online @pmkisan.gov.in before the last date- 31 May 2023.
How to do Pm Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration 2023-Step Wise Procedure
- ✔️ Step 1- To Apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, you first have to visit the Official Portal- @pmkisan.gov.in
- ✔️ Step 2-After then on the website Homepage you will find a tab Named- ‘New Farmer Registration’, there you have to tap on it.
- ✔️ step 3- Then you will see a new redirected webpage and ask for ‘Farmer Type’- if you are from a Rural region select ‘Rural Farmer Registration’ and if you are from an Urban area then select – ‘Urban Farmer Registration’.
- ✔️ Step 4- After then you will be asked for some credentials, fill them out and use Mobile No for registration, post filling just tap on the ‘Send OTP’ tab.
- ✔️ Step 5- Then you will receive an OTP on your Mobile number, fill this in the OTP section and Proceed to the next Procedure.
- ✔️ Step 6- After Then you will find the Next Page, where you have to fill in more credentials and upload scanned required Documents, After verifying them carefully- tap on the ‘Submit’ Tab.
- ✔️ Step 7-Finally, your Application for PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration 2023 is completed. Now You have to wait for 10-14 days to Approving Your Application.
- ✔️ Step 8- Congratulations!! If your Application is Approved, now you will get Rs. 2000/- in every 3 instalments pm kisan 14th installment.
Note: After Registration, Don’t forget to Download & Print Pm Kisan Registration Application 2023.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023 Official Portal–
Official Registration Link– Pmkisan.gov.in (Link)
In this Article, We try to provide All important information related to Pm Kisan registration 2023, and we hope that after Reading this Article on Pradhan Mantri Samman Yojana 2023- New Farmer Registration, you get enough details and be able to Apply online @Pmkisan.gov.in.If you find this post helpful then don’t forget to share this with your friends & family. If we forget to cover something, or you have any queries then feel free to comment below. If you have any other suggestions then also kindly let us know. pmkisan beneficiary status, pm kisan beneficiary status, pm kisan beneficiary status, pm kisan beneficiary status,pm kisan beneficiary status,pm kisan beneficiary status
PM Kisan beneficiaries status 2022 by mobile number
-First, visit the official website.
-After that go to the farmer corner section.
-Now click on the beneficiaries option.
-Now click on search by mobile number.
-After that click on the captcha code and GET DATA.
-Now your PM Kisan beneficiaries status 2022 appears in front of you.
The list can be checked on the PM Kisan website which is @pmkisan.gov.in. The website will provide you with more information regarding the installment money for the farmers. The list of beneficiaries will have the names of those who have registered for the 12th installment.
-First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the website at pmkisan.gov.in.
-On the official website’s home page. In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “Beneficiary Status” link.
-There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.