In this article, we know about Indian Navy Recruitment 2024, Vacancy, and Eligibility Criteria; apply Online at joinindiannavy.gov.in Direct Link Here. The Short Service Commission (SSC) online application process for the June 2024 course is now in progress. Applications for positions in the Indian Navy can be submitted at joinindiannavy.gov.in by candidates. Check the eligibility, application process, breakdown of vacancies, and other information.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2024: A notification regarding the June 2024 course for the Short Service Commission (SSC) post has been issued by the Indian Navy. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at joinindiannavy.gov.in, the official website.
This recruitment procedure will result in the hiring of 224 candidates. Applicants can see the breakdown of open positions, eligibility, application process, cost, and further information below.
- Hydro/General Service (GS[X]) 40 postings in a cadre
- Eight posts for air traffic controllers (ATCs)
- 18 positions as a Naval Air Operations Officer (previously an Observer).
- Pilot: 20 messages
- 20 posts for logistics
- 18 posts in Education
- General Service [GS] Engineering Branch: 30 positions
- 50 positions in the General Service [GS] Electrical Branch
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC), Pilot, Naval Air Operations Officer (formerly Observer), General Service (GS[X])/Hydro Cadre, Logistics: A BE or B.Tech in any field
- Education: MSc in applicable field
- Naval Constructor: B.E/B.Tech with 60% in a relevant field; Engineering Branch (General Service [GS]); Electrical Branch (General Service [GS]).
Visit joinindianavy.gov.in, the official website, and select the Apply Online option on the front page.
- Candidates will see a new window on the screen where they must select the correspondence state and enter the captcha.
- Create your login credentials now by visiting the website and registering.
- After completing the registration process, log in and enter all the required information to the application.
- Pay the registration price and upload the necessary files.
- Before submitting the Indian Navy SSC officer recruitment application form, double-check every item.
Applicants must meet the requirements outlined by the Indian government regarding nationality. 2. Educational Background. Note: Students wishing to apply for the Education entrance must have received at least 60% in both classes X and XII and at least 60% in English.
On the day of enrollment, SSRs in the Indian Navy must be between 17 and 20.