This article teaches about Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023 Notification, giridih.nic.in Recruitment, Eligibility, Vacancy, Apply Online. Applicants are being sought for the Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment drive for the Chowkidar position by the Office of the Deputy Commissioner-District Magistrate in Giridih. By completing the application form, any eligible and interested citizen of Jharkhand may apply for the position. On October 16, 2023, the officials will start the application process. On this page, you can find details about the application procedure, the job description, fees, etc.
- 1 Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
- 2 giridih.nic.in Chowkidar Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 3 Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Eligibility
- 4 Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Vacancy
- 5 Jharkhand Chowkidar Application Fee
- 6 Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 7 How to apply for the Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023?
- 8 Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023: Important Links
- 9 FAQs Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
giridih.nic.in Chowkidar Recruitment 2023: The officials carry out the hiring push offline. For one month, the application drive will be open. The application process will finish on November 16, 2023, per the dates provided in the advertisement. The authorities will choose candidates after passing written, physical, and medical tests. On this page, you may find the most recent recruitment-related updates.
giridih.nic.in Chowkidar Recruitment 2023 Overview
|👤 Name of the Officials||Office of the Deputy Commissioner, District Magistrate, Giridih|
|📋 Name of the Post||Chowkidar|
|📊 Number of Vacancies||389 Vacant Posts|
|📢 Advertisement Number||01/2023|
|📄 Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|📬 Application Form Submission Mode||Offline Mode|
|🌍 Job Location||Giridih District, Jharkhand|
|🌐 Official Website||giridih.nic.in|
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Eligibility
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Eligibility: It is crucial to examine and consider each need put out by the officials for each position. By the requirements for eligibility, the officials will accept applications. The complete eligibility requirements for the position of chowkidar are listed below:
- Interested individuals must reside in Jharkhand state permanently.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized educational institution with a Class 10 diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must have excellent moral character and no criminal histories to be considered for the post.
- The authority has established the minimum age restriction at 18, while the maximum age limit is as follows:
|Categories||Upper Age Limit|
|👤 Unreserved||35 Years|
|🟡 BC/ EBC||37 Years|
|🚺 Female (UR/ BC/ EBC)||38 Years|
|🪶 ST (Male/ Female)||40 Years|
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Vacancy
Chowkidar Recruitment Apply: The authorities have posted 389 positions, further broken down into various categories. Look at the table below to see details about Category-Wise Vacancies:
|🟠 Backward Class||19||01|
|📊 Total Vacancies||389 Posts||20 Posts|
Jharkhand Chowkidar Application Fee
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Vacancy: To complete the application procedure, applicants must additionally pay the applicable application cost. Forms submitted without a receipt for the fee will not be considered for the hiring process. The selecting committee’s application fee is not refundable. So, it is not necessary to request in this regard.
Demand drafts must be used to pay the application fee, which is $100. The application cost is Rs. 50 for applicants in the ST category. Please print out the demand draft and include it with your application to avoid any hassle.
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|📅 Starting date of the application process||16 October 2023|
|📅 The last date of the application process||16 November 2023|
|📢 Issuance of the recruitment advertisement||To be announced|
|📝 Date of the Written Examination||To be announced|
How to apply for the Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023?
The process by which eligible applicants can submit the form must be understood. Thus, they should read this paragraph. You can follow the steps below to complete the application submission process:
- You can begin the procedure by visiting the Giridh District of Jharkhand’s official website at https://giridih.nic.in/.
- Now, please navigate to the recruitment option on the home page and tap it.
- All recent alerts about recruitment will appear on the screen after tapping the recruitment option.
- Please locate and click the advertisement link. After a brief delay, the application form will ultimately appear on the appropriate screen.
- Take a printout of the form by scrolling down the pdf until you find it.
- Begin filling out the application form and attaching the passport-sized photo.
- Attach the requested papers once all the details have been filled in.
- The application should then be placed inside an envelope and sent to the following address: Deputy Collector Incharge, District General Branch, Giridih, Office of the Deputy Commissioner-cum-District Magistrate, New Building First Floor, Paparwatand, Giridih, Pin No. 815301.
Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|🌐 Visit the Website||Jharkhand Giridih District Portal Link|
|🔍 Checkout||Jharkhand Chowkidar Recruitment Advertisement|
|📝 Get the form||Jharkhand Chowkidar Application Form Link|
FAQs Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
Applicants getting selected for the position of Jharkhand Chowkidar position will get a Pay Scale: PB I 5200 to 20200, Grade Pay- 1800
As per the schedule in the recruitment advertisement, the authority will commence the application process on 16 October and end the application process on 16 November 2023.